Terms and Conditions
District Catedral, San Jose
10104 Costa Rica
The following are the Terms and Conditions for participation in the Voltads advertising Program (herein referred to as "the Program" or "we"). As used in this agreement, "you" or "your" means the applicant/webmaster/publisher.
This is a legal agreement between YOU and Voltads.COM. By participating in the program, you acknowledge that you are at least 18 years of age and that you have read, accepted and are bound by all of the terms, conditions, promises, warranties, duties and obligations set forth in this agreement.
In the case of any disputes under this Agreement, the parties shall first attempt in good faith to resolve their dispute informally, or by means of commercial mediation, without the necessity of a formal proceeding.
Voltads shall be the sole owner to all statistical data collected as a result of usage of the Voltads Publisher Network.
Voltads retains the right to permanently suspend and withhold payment of any publisher involved in fraudulent activity. This includes the use of VPN, Proxies, or any use of automated traffic.
Under no circumstances will Voltads be liable in any way for any Content, including but not limited to any errors or omissions therein or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content. You agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness thereof.
Voltads may share your information with its partners only in the event of fraud or other situations arising from the violation of the terms herein. Otherwise, Voltads at no time will share, sell, or release your personal information (name, email address, home address) partially or in its entirety to any third party unless strictly required to by law. Voltads will always cooperate with law enforcement in the legal process.
- Publishers are entitled to receive an electronic payment within 21 business days of surpassing the minimum payout threshold. All payments will be transferred through PayPal.
To insure timely payment, publisher's are responsible for maintaining the correct contact and payment information including name, email address and mailing address. This must be done by emailing us at mail@Voltads.com.
- In the event that mailing addresses are changed. Any service fees incurred due to incorrect payment information shall be the publisher's responsibility and will be deducted from any payment due to the publisher.
You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations. To clarify, you agree that all websites, apps and other digital properties with which you use the service for yourself or on behalf of your clients will comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Prohibited Campaign Content
The following are examples (including but not limited to) of the type of sites or applications that are not allowed to be promoted in Voltads campaigns:
Any illegal activity whatsoever
Software Pirating (Warez)
- Containing or linking to any form of illegal activity (Promotion of Drugs)
- Racial, ethnic, political, hate-mongering or otherwise objectionable content
- Material that defames, abuses, or threatens physical harm to others
- Inappropriate newsgroup postings, chat or forum abuse, unsolicited e-mail (SPAM)
- Account Balance
Funds can be added to the advertisers account balance via Paypal. Refunds may be provided to the advertiser at any time up to the amount of the account balance. Funds that have already been deducted from balance are not eligible to be refunded.
Terms are subject to change
The Program reserves the right to modify any part of this agreement at any time without prior notice. Upon modification, you will be informed by email, writing or by an informational text on the Program's website. Should you choose to not accept the amendments, the only action you can take is to terminate your account and have all outstanding commission paid to you. Continued participation in the Program and/or no action shall mean that you have accepted the modifications to the agreement. All modifications shall become active 24 hours after the modifications and notice have been complete
Voltads.com may, at its sole and absolute discretion, run referrals/affiliate programs ("Affiliate Programs") for select partners and publishers ("Affiliates"). Voltads.com reserves the right to select and extend the Affiliate Program to publishers and/or partners based on its sole discretion. The Affiliate Programs may be time bound and Voltads.com shall have the sole discretion to withdraw any Affiliate Programs at any time without any prior notice.
The following guidelines will be applicable for all Affiliate Programs:
- Voltads reserves the right to deny, refuse, or revoke
participation of any Affiliate or the inclusion of any
site referred to by an Affiliate, in the Program at any
time in Voltads's sole discretion.
- Affiliates shall not refer sites that they own in
full or in part.
Affiliates shall not promote the "tagged" referral links via certain forms of indiscriminate advertising, commonly referred to as "spamming".
- Affiliates shall not
obligate, or pressurize any third party (including End
Users) to visit the visit or sign up on the Media.net
- Voltads.com reserves the right at its sole discretion to modify the foregoing rules at any time. Voltads.com reserves the right to take action against any person or entity that does not confirm to these rules.
Voltads shall have absolute discretion as to whether or not it accepts a particular applicant or site for participation in the Program. The following sites are NOT allowed to participate in our Program:
• Any sites illegal in the United State or Costa Rica
• Sites displaying child pornography, bestiality or contain links to such content
• Libelous or defamatory sites
• Sites containing software piracy
• Sites containing, instructing or describing any form of illegal activity including but not limited to bomb building, hacking or phreaking
• Sites with gratuitous displays of violence; obscene or vulgar language; abusive content and/or content which endorses or threatens physical harm
• Sites promoting any type of hate-mongering based on race, politics, ethnicity, religion, gender or sexuality
• Sites that participate in or transmit inappropriate newsgroup postings or unsolicited email
• Sites promoting any type of illegal substance, paraphernalia and/or activity
• Sites with illegal, false or deceptive investment advice and/or money-making opportunities
• Sites with any type of content that the general public has deemed to be improper or inappropriate
• Sites spreading viruses or exploiting web browser vulnerabilities
It is the Affiliate’s sole responsibility to maintain acceptable content as outlined in this Agreement. Any violation of these rules will result in the Affiliate’s immediate removal from the Program, cancellation of your account and your payment will be null and void. Voltads shall not be responsible or liable for Affiliate’s advertisement content.
Affiliate may not artificially inflate traffic counts using any device, program or robot. In addition, Affiliate may not misuse Voltads’s ad codes to affect Affiliate’s earnings under this Agreement.
Each Affiliate may only hold one account with Voltads. Affiliates may have more than one URL in their account, each of which must be submitted for review prior to placing the ad code on each individual site.
In no event shall either party be liable for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising from services provided herein.
Under no circumstances shall Voltads, its employees, affiliates, or its contractors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages that result in any way from Affiliate’s use of or inability to use the services provided herein or Affiliate’s (or Affiliate’s customers or authorized users’) reliance on or use of information, services or merchandise provided on or through the Affiliate’s website or advertisement.
Limitation of liability:
Neither Voltads nor its customers will be subject to any liability for (i) any failure to provide reference or access to all or any part of the website due to system failure or other technological failures of Voltads or the Internet; and/or (ii) delays in delivery and/or non-delivery of advertisement, difficulties with a customer or advertisement; difficulties with a third-party server; electronic malfunction and/or errors in content or omissions in any advertisement.